OFFICE OF PRO-LIFE ACTIVITIES
"The ultimate test of your greatness is the way you treat every human being"
Pope St. John Paul II
Innovative Outreach at Planned Parenthood
A unique approach in helping moms and others in need
You are invited to join our team as we gently, yet effectively reach out with help and information.
Every Thursday volunteers come to pray and to witness to the sanctity of life. Bags containing detailed information about free help in NW Indiana along with goodies are given out to anyone who wants one, along with hope and encouragement.
An "empty chair" memorial is set up to honor those who have died at Planned Parenthood. Signs give information about free ultrasounds and other help. A security guard is present to make sure everyone stays safe.
Thursdays 11 am - 5 pm
8645 Connecticut St, Merrillville
Text or call 219.242.1707 for more information
Other times and places:
- Pro-life witness at Merrillville Planned Parenthood, most Saturdays, 10 to 11 AM, Text Lynne at 219-306-0956
- Pro-life witness at Merrillville Planned Parenthood, every Wednesday, 10 to 11 AM, Amy at 219-365-5678 ext 220
- Pro-life witness at Merrillville Planned Parenthood, every other Wednesday, 10 to Noon, Angela at 312-320-7145
- Pro-life witness at Merrillville Planned Parenthood, every Thursday, 11 AM to 3 PM, Pat at 219-242-1707
- Pro-life witness at Valparaiso Courthouse, every Tuesday, Noon to 1 PM, Contact Pat at 219-242-1707
- Pro-life witness at Hwy 6 & Willowcreek Rd, Portage, Contact Ron at 219-945-6384 for more info
See our blog for reports on the good news happening at "the hill" outside of Planned Parenthood.